Last updated: 26 May 2022
This policy applies only in cases where you have provided media such as a video you have submitted to us, or you have agreed to be recorded at an event.
- In consideration of my engagement with Bee N Bee Kenya Limited (trading as CryptoSasa and referred to as the Company) I hereby give my express and unconditional consent to the photographing and videoing of myself and exclusive use of the resulting photographs/video recordings/voice recordings (Media) for commercial, promotional and/or non-commercial purposes in perpetuity by the Company and any associated entity in the Company’s group of companies.
- I hereby unconditionally waive all claims, entitlements and/or rights that may have arisen during my engagement (including employment as the case may be), or that may arise during my engagement and/or that may arise post my engagement with the Company in respect of the commercial and/or non-commercial use of any Media.
- I further consent to the reproduction and/or authorization by the Company to reproduce and use the said Media rights in any and all domestic and/or foreign markets in perpetuity.
- I do not object to the Company storing copies of the Media for as long as necessary or to it storing my contact details on its database in case it needs to contact me.
- I do not object to the Company sharing the Media and my contact details within the Company’s group.
- I hereby release the Company and any of its associated or afﬁliated companies, its directors, officers, agents, employees and customers, and appointed advertising agencies, their directors, ofﬁcers, agents and employees from all claims of every kind on account of such use without expectation of compensation or other remuneration, now or in the
- I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time by writing to the Company at [email protected] and that this will not affect the lawfulness of any prior data processing or use of the Media.
This consent, waiver and release includes, but is not limited to:
- Permission to interview, film, photograph, tape, or otherwise make Media of me;
- Permission to use my name; and
- Permission to use quotes from the Media (or excerpts of such quotes), the ﬁlm, photograph(s), tape(s) or reproduction(s) of me, and/or recording of my voice, in part or in whole, in its publications, in newspapers, magazines and other online print media, social media and electronic media (including the internet), in merchandising banners and/or in mailings for educational awareness.
This consent is given in perpetuity and does not require prior approval by me.